Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Carmel Marathon Training - Week 7 02/13/12 - 02/19/12


Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday AM - 13.1 miles
Wednesday PM - 6.68 miles (trail)
Thursday - 8.28 miles (Speed work - 800m repeats)
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 8.02 miles (6 @ tempo)
Sunday - 4.0 miles

Weekly Total - 40.08 miles


The downside of updating this blog on a regular basis is that I'm running out of things to say. I can tell you that I don't think I could ask for anymore in regards to how my training is going.  I'm still 9 weeks out from Carmel & anything can happen but I'm feeling very confident in my chances for a sub 3 hour marathon.  I'm really looking forward to my half marathon at the end of March since I feel like that will give me a pretty good idea of where I'm at.


3 comments:

Ben Lauer said...

I'm sort-of sad I didn't get listed in the 'blogs i follow' section. punk.

Dan said...

That would explain why I didn't notice you had updated you blog. This has now been fixed.

Stephanie said...

You don't have to say much, just a few short words letting us know that you are still healthy and on track to meet your goal! :-)

p.s. Now that I am pregnant, my once way too big red eye relay shirt fits quite nicely. lol

Post a Comment